Thursday 7 March 2013

It's been a while!

I didn't realise it had been over a year since I last posted. Life just took over unfortunately leaving me little time for anything else. For the first time in years I didn't even get chance to do the RSPB garden bird watch in January.

Of course we still have the birds in the garden and even had a visit from a Waxwing a couple of weeks ago, my second only ever sighting of one and a lovely garden tick! I only got chance to take a distant picture.

I'm hoping to do a few catch up posts and then try and post a little more over the coming months. I'm looking forward to catching up on all the blogs I've been missing out on too.













2 comments:

  1. Goodness! How lovely to have you back. I had lost hope but am so glad I left you on my sidebar :-) Love the Snowdrops and well done on the Waxwing. I saw my first ever this year but not in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice to be back :) I got lucky with the Waxwings this year a flock of around 30 turned up in a local park and then we got the one in the garden. Beautiful birds! I'm looking forward to catching up on your blog!

      Delete